Thursday, September 29, 2011

Budapest

Bohemia at it's finest. It was nice seeing people interacting and livingmin a place I was visiting. Prague still gibes off a Disney vibe to me. I stayed on my first couch with mark. It wasn't a couch actually, it was a whole spare room. I made ommelettes each morning and he made pumpkin soup with his friend Julia the second night. Lest overs formlast night. I may need that recipe. He was very sweet, and had some good traveling stories. The first day I was in Budapest, I circumnavigated and walked throughout the entire city. It was the most I walked yet I think haha.
The sychony bathes were in order after. The second day I convoked mark to wake up for sunrise to walk up to the top of the hill where this huge monument stood, that I don't know the name of, to over look the city. It was glorious. He was so glad he did it too, as henusually doesn't wake up until eleven. He was so curious as how I thought to do that. I find a lot of good spots in my wanders. He said he may make it a requirement for every surfer from this point on. I went to lunch with him then he wen off to work, and I wandered. Bit more, as much as my legs could handle. He has an Internet company so he's kind of on his own schedule. I met him for a second night at the bathes. It was warming and relaxing there. A lot of neat stuff and some well needed quite space. He headed of tomorrow to see bout angirl in Poland. Very sweet. I left this morning and here I sit in the McDonalds in Vienna. Usingnthe Internet and hanging out because my host won't be there unil 1130. I could go ,wet her flatmates but I'm just going to read and clear my head. Miss you guys right now.
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment