Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back in Cork

It feel nice being back somewhere I am familiar with.  I getting very comfortable in Ireland.  I recognize, and am recognized by people around town from the shops and the hostel.  Makes for a smooth transition into travel mood.  My food from the market is still here which is also nice! I think they knew I was coming back so they didn't ditch it.  Nothing to exciting planned for the night.  May go down later to hang out in the Bru.  I plan on taking the bus to Blarney castle at some point tomorrow.  I got distracted from a visit there the last time I was in town.  There is this nice Estonian girl I may come back to the hostel to get tomorrow after I check out to come along.  She was shocked that I knew about Estonia.  It is a small country with a population of about one million.  They have they great custom, however, I doing work travel.  The young people quit often will anually go to work somewhere else until there work visa runs up, then return home and move onto somewhere else.  This is how I know of the place.  In both of the restaurants I worked at in Hawaii and the Kandoo boat thing there were two people from Estonia traveling together.  Mostly Beautiful blondes, much like Iceland.  Off now to seek out the famous Macallean (I think?)  hot chocolate shop, since there is no need to buy food.  Peace and love
your little homie,
   Sierra Rae

1 comment:

  1. Sierra,

    I am so happy that you are having such a wonderful time! I find myself smiling, laughing and envying you while I read your entries. Keep up the blogs, it is exciting to follow your travels! I love you and wish I could be with you.

    Love Megan (Tim and ZoZo too)

    ReplyDelete