Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Flight issues

So as half expected, Kuwait air is not going to get me home. Aer lingus for 850 was the next option. I was shooting for the 30th and then leanne told me I could stay with her until the first, and strangely enough to Oreos night is juls dinner birthday. It's like it is meant to be haha. Got a cheap dream ticket, but again waiting for the confirmation. The flight is confirmed but there are problems with my card and the payment and I think it is because the cheap tickets booking is stil pending, even though it won't be charged. I still havnt gotten a response from Iceland express, but I will go to the desk tomorrow to get the information I need. Please actually stay online if any of you care about me, because you have all abandoned me, in case I need a card number or something last minute. If it's more than this I probably will not be coming home until rig before I leave again because I need at least a week to find another deal like this. Thanks !

1 comment: